To begin the enrolment process please complete the Expression of Interest Form below to indicate your interest in enrolling for Years 9–11 in either the Innovation and Enterprise or the Performing Arts Specialisations.
Students who are applying for entry into the full-time Performing Arts specialisation will also be required to submit an Audition and attend an interview with the Performing Arts Panel. For more information click here
On receipt of the Expression of Interest students will be given the option to attend a Discernment Interview, along with their parents/carers. The interview will focus on the student’s:
- Reasons for applying to enrol at SCCC
- Personal interests and career aspirations
- Understanding how attending SCCC will support his/her career path
It would be beneficial if the following documentation were provided prior to this meeting:
- Career Interest and Career Personality Quizzes (access via this link)
- Birth Certificate
- Latest school report
- Latest Naplan report
At the end of the interview a recommendation will be made in regards to enrolment.
Submit the completed Enrolment Application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the College along with a $150 application fee, payment can be by cash, cheque, or credit card (can also be taken over the phone).
Successful applicants will be offered a formal place via letter of acceptance.
Students who accept a placement offer at the College will be required to attend an Orientation Session generally held in November of each year.
For more information:
- VET (EVET) part-time students: Students who wish to attend courses at SCCC will be required to complete an “EVET Expression of Interest form”.
- Learn more about courses at SCCC: For students from Sydney Catholic Schools interested in learning more about the range of Vocational Education and Training (VET) Courses available at the college.