To begin the enrolment process please complete and submit this form online to indicate your interest in enrolling for Years 9–12 for 2022.
Students will be invited to attend an interview, along with their parents/carers. The interview will focus on the student’s:
- Reasons for applying to enrol at SCCC
- Personal interests and career aspirations
- Understanding how attending SCCC will support his/her career path.
A copy of the following documents are required for the interview:
- Career Interest Quiz and Career Personality Quiz (to be completed online)
- Your son/daughter’s latest school report
- Year 9 NAPLAN Report (if applicable)
- Diverse Learning documentation (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate
Students who are applying for entry into the full-time Performing Arts specialisation stream will be required to attend an audition. For more information please click here.
Successful applicants will be offered a place at the end of the interview. To secure placement, the enrolment fee will be due for payment at this time. The following Enrolment Form will also need to be completed.
- Enrolment Form – A “Checklist” is included with the form to assist you in this process.
The Enrolment Form can be submitted by email to email@example.com by mail or in person along with the Enrolment Fee to the Enrolment Secretary Southern Cross Catholic College, 17 Comer Street, Burwood NSW 2134.
Students who accept a placement offer at the college will be required to attend an Orientation Session generally held in November each year.
For more information:
- General Enquiry Form: Please complete this form if you are interested in enrolling in the future, but would currently like further information about the College, VET pathways, Certificate Courses, Traineeships or Apprenticeships.
- VET (EVET) part-time students: Students who wish to attend courses at SCCC will be required to complete an “EVET Expression of Interest form”.
- Learn more about courses at SCCC: For students from Sydney Catholic Schools interested in learning more about the range of Vocational Education and Training (VET) Courses available at the college.