Southern Cross Catholic College is now accepting applications for full-time enrolments in Years 9 to 12.
To begin the enrolment process please complete and submit this form online to indicate your interest in enrolling for Years 9 to 12.
Students will be invited to attend an interview, along with their parents/carers. The interview will focus on the student’s:
- Reasons for applying to enrol at Southern Cross
- Personal interests and career aspirations
- Understanding how attending Southern Cross will enhance their chosen career path.
- Interest and experience in the Performing Arts or Vocational Studies.
A copy of the following documents are required for the interview:
- Career Interest Quiz and Career Personality Quiz (to be completed online)
- Your son/daughter’s latest school report
- Recent NAPLAN report (Yr 7 or Yr 9)
- Diverse Learning documentation (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate (or copy)
At the end of the interview, applicants will be notified of the outcome. Students enrolling in the Performing Arts Specialisation will also be required to attend an audition.
Successful applicants will be offered a place at Southern Cross. To secure placement, the enrolment fee will be due for payment at this time. The following Enrolment Form will also need to be completed to finalise the enrolment process.
- Enrolment Form – Please ensure that the items noted on the Checklist (on Page 11) are completed.
Once completed, the Enrolment Form can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail or in person.
Students who accept a placement offer at the college will be required to attend an Orientation Session in Term 4.