CUA30915 – Certificate III in Music Industry (Performance).
From 2022 Year11 will be enrolled in the updated qualification CUA30920.
This course aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to enter into the music industry in a range of creative roles and related fields.
The qualification is recognised as an entry-level qualification for employment in the Music Industry and provides opportunities to; Develop music literacy knowledge and skills in music writing, composition and performance ; Understand the need and scope of copyright arrangements ; Provide experiences for sound editing and recording.
Some sample units of competencies for this course might include:
• Implement copyright arrangements
• Compose simple songs or musical pieces
• Notate music
• Develop ensemble skills for playing or singing music
• Make a music demo
- Performer / Band member
- Assistant sound technician (radio)
- Assistant music manager
- Sound technician
Further Your Skills
- Certificate IV in Music Industry (Sound Production, Music Industry, Music Business or Performance)
- Diploma of Music Industry (Sound Production, Music Industry or Performance)
- Diploma of Music Industry (Music Business)
- Advanced Diploma of Music Industry (Sound Production or Performance)