The Certificate II qualification is nationally recognised entry-level qualifications for employment in the Hairdressing industry. This qualification reflects the role of individuals who work as salon assistants and are competent in communicating in the workplace, interacting with and providing service to clients and assistance to colleagues. They perform routine functions under direct supervision as part of a hairdressing team. The Certificate III is the Hairdressing Trade qualification and is available to School Based Apprentices (SBAs) only.
- Salon Assistant
Further Your Skills
- Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
- Certificate III in Hairdressing
- Certificate IV in Hairdressing
- Diploma of Salon Management
- Graduate Certificate in Hairdressing Creative Leadership