Connecting training with real-work, enterprise learning activities enable students to gain valuable and credible experience while also providing an understanding of what the expectations will be when they are part of the workforce.
Under the guidance of experienced industry specialists, students observe and work alongside professionals including, but not limited to chefs, food and beverage attendants, technical operators, event coordinators and corporate administration teams.
Students develop skills and knowledge aligned to course requirements and for future employability.
There are a number of ways the team, along with their supporters within the community work to provide students with these opportunities. These include:
- Hair and beauty appointments: Book in for your next hair or beauty treatment.
- Restaurant bookings: Book a private dining room in Kassala restaurant.
- Catering orders: In-house chefs can provide catering for your next event with delivery to your location.
- Facility hire: Our industry built state-of-the-art facilities including the auditorium and commercial kitchens are available for hire.
- Technical support: Expert technical managers are available to support your next production, recording or live-stream event.
- Timber projects: Design and build your next bench seat, garden bed or timber crosses. Customised projects are welcome.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you to make your next event or special project a success.
Rates for facility hire, catering menus and beauty options are available on request.
Call us today on (02) 8372 4472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of friendly team will welcome your enquiry.