This qualification is a nationally recognised entry-level qualification for employment in the film, television, radio or digital media industries. This course prepares students to apply a broad range of competencies in a varied work context, using some discretion and judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge so as to provide support to a team.
- Camera and Lighting Assistant
- Community Radio Program Maker and Presenter
FURTHER YOUR SKILLS
- Certificate IV in Screen and Media
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Screen and Media
- Associate Degree in Screen and Media Production
- Bachelor of Communication (Media)